Syneos Health Launches Medical Affairs Digital Amplifier
Program Drives Digital and Omnichannel Engagement for Medical Science Liaison Teams & Medical Conferences
MORRISVILLE, N.C., March 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Syneos Health® (Nasdaq: SYNH), a leading fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization, today announced the launch of Medical Affairs Digital Amplifier, a program designed to drive smarter and more effective scientific exchange. This integrated program seeks to ensure customers, and the clinicians they serve, have access to the latest education to optimize patient outcomes.
The development of this unique digital asset underscores Syneos Health’s continued focus on Medical Affairs, an increasingly critical component of successful clinical development. Fueled by the Company’s advanced digital engagement capabilities and data-enabled technology solutions, the program includes two components that can work together or independently, helping to develop flexible and tailored solutions for customers’ needs:
- Medical Science Liaison (MSL) Digital Amplifier: Automates the delivery of key educational messages and clinical information in a relevant and digestible format. Amplifier parallels face-to-face education and email communication between HCPs and MSLs, creating coordinated and synchronized MSL and HCP experiences.
- Engagement activity is tracked through the MSL Digital Amplifier proprietary analytics platform enabling customers to view who is engaging with what messages and when, helping inform next best actions and future communications, with the goal of increasing meaningful interactions.
- Conference Digital Amplifier: Magnifies key stakeholder reach for account management meetings during and after live industry events.
- During a conference, attendees are sent display banners customized to align with a customer’s specific meeting strategy (e.g., encourage booth traffic or generate MSL appointments). After the conference, highly relevant stakeholders can be further engaged with for an additional four weeks to help initiate additional interactions (e.g., visits to the Medical Affairs educational website and MSL meetings).
- This program further allows customers to engage with key stakeholders virtually before and after an event.
“Medical innovation is constantly advancing, while data is exponentially increasing in volume and complexity. Our Medical Affairs team serves as the hub and conduit to accelerate knowledge consumption, enabling our customers to have more meaningful engagement with the healthcare communities they serve,” said Suma Ramadas, PhD, Executive Vice President, Medical Affairs, Syneos Health. “Medical Affairs Digital Amplifier elevates our deep domain expertise by enabling greater reach and impact for our customers’ medical education strategies. We’re excited to bring this technology-based program forward, further advancing our customers’ performance to change patients’ lives.”
The launch of Medical Affairs Digital Amplifier continues the Company’s investment in differentiating technology and data solutions that aim to amplify biopharmaceutical customers’ success across the clinical to commercial continuum.
About Syneos Health
Syneos Health® (Nasdaq:SYNH) is a leading fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization built to accelerate customer success. We translate unique clinical, medical affairs and commercial insights into outcomes to address modern market realities.
We bring together a talented team of professionals, who work across more than 110 countries, with a deep understanding of patient and physician behaviors and market dynamics. Together we share insights, use the latest technologies and apply advanced business practices to speed our customers’ delivery of important therapies to patients.
Syneos Health supports a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture that cares for colleagues, customers, patients, communities and the environment.
To learn more about how we are Shortening the distance from lab to life®, visit syneoshealth.com or subscribe to our podcast.
|Investor Relations Contact: |
Senior Vice President, Investor Relations
+1 919 745 2745
Executive Director, External Communications
+1 908 763 3428
Upcoming Life Sciences Events
- June 2023
- Boston: Product & Company Valuation Course
- BIO International Convention 2023
- RESI Boston
Latest company news
Roswell Park Study May Provide Clues to Treating Colorectal Cancer More Effectively in Younger Patients
Innovent Updates Phase 1b Data of IBI939 (Anti-TIGIT Monoclonal Antibody) Combined with Sintilimab in Previously Untreated PD-L1-selected NSCLC at the 2023 ASCO Annual Meeting
Replimune Presents RP1 Data from the IGNYTE anti-PD1 Failed Melanoma Cohort and RP2 Data in Uveal Melanoma at the 2023 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting