Chemiluminescence Immunoassay Market Size Worth $10.8 Billion By 2027: Grand View Research, Inc.
SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 20, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global chemiluminescence immunoassay market size is expected to reach a value of USD 10.8 billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 7.3%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. High prevalence of chronic diseases, several advantages of chemiluminescence immunoassay (CLIA) technique and approval and launch of novel CLIA solutions are anticipated to be the major factors driving the market.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The consumables segment dominated the product segment in 2019, owing to its high demand in therapeutic drug monitoring, endocrinology, and disease diagnosis
- The infectious disease segment is expected to command the largest market share in the application segment, owing to its high prevalence and launch of novel CLIA assays for infectious disease diagnosis
- In 2019, the hospitals' segment accounted for the largest market share owing to increasing hospitalizations with the rising prevalence of chronic diseases
- The U.S. is anticipated to be the most lucrative country in North America, owing to the developed healthcare infrastructure, high adoption of technologically advanced CLIA systems, and strong geographical presence of prominent players
- The emergence of local players in developing markets such as India and China is primarily driving the market in the Asia Pacific
- The high setup cost of automated chemiluminescence immunoassay systems is expected to be a major factor hindering the market.
Read 120 page research report with ToC on "Chemiluminescence Immunoassay Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Instruments, Consumables, Software & Services), By Application, By End-use, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 - 2027'' at:https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/chemiluminescence-immunoassay-market
Key players in the market are implementing organic and inorganic growth strategies for the development, launch, and distribution of novel CLIA solutions. For instance, in February 2020, Snibe Diagnostic, a China-based immunoassay manufacturer received CE marking for its new MAGLUMI 2019-nCoV (SARS-CoV-2) IgM/IgG CLIA kits. Also, in January 2018, DiaSorin partnered with Germany-based Qiagen and added Qiagen's QuantiFERON-TB diagnostic test portfolio to its LIAISON family of fully automated chemiluminescence immunoassay analyzers. Such initiatives by major players are anticipated to significantly support market growth.
Furthermore, the high prevalence of chronic diseases in key regions and increasing awareness about it in emerging economies is anticipated to upsurge the demand for its novel diagnostic solutions including chemiluminescence immunoassay. According to the data published by the American Cancer Society, in 2020 an estimated 1.8 million new cases of cancer are expected to be diagnosed in the U.S. and around 606,520 people will die due to the disease. In addition, as per the data published by the WHO in November 2019, HIV is a major global public health issue and around 37.9 million people around the globe are living with this disease.
Grand View Research has segmented the global chemiluminescence immunoassay market on the basis of product, application, end-use, and region:
- CLIA Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Software & Services
- CLIA Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
- Infectious Disease
- Autoimmune Disease
- CLIA End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Clinical Laboratories
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- CLIA Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- North America
- The U.S.
- The U.K.
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
List of Key Players of Chemiluminescence Immunoassay (CLIA) Market
- DiaSorin S.p.A.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Immunodiagnostic Systems
- Siemens Healthineers
- Beckman Coulter Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Inova Diagnostics, Inc.
- Maccura Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
Find more research reports on Clinical Diagnostics Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Blood Group Typing Market – The global blood group typing market size was estimated at USD 1.64 billion in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 9.7% over the forecast period.
- Anatomic Pathology Market – The global anatomic pathology market size was estimated at USD 15.4 billion in 2018 and is expected to register a CAGR of 6.1% over the forecast period.
- Blood Culture Tests Market – The global blood culture tests market size was valued at over USD 3.7 billion in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 9.1% over the forecast period.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
Upcoming Life Sciences Events
- June 2021
- Seoul: BIO Korea
- BioTrinity 2021
- July 2021
- BIO Asia-Taiwan