Bipolar Forceps Market Worth USD 1.1 Billion By 2027 | CAGR: 4.7%: Grand View Research, Inc.
SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 20, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global bipolar forceps market size is expected to reach USD 1.1 billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 4.7%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising prevalence of chronic conditions, an increasing number of minimally invasive procedures, and the high volume of product launches are the factors augmenting the market. For instance, in November 2016, HOYA Group PENTAX Medical launched the bipolar hot hemostasis forceps - HemoStat WideCup at the JDDW 2016 Congress, Japan. The new device allows for easy bleeding control during endoscopic procedures. Such procedures have gained global interest, as they offer substantial clinical and financial benefits, resulting in reduced procedural complexities, early recovery, and costs.
Key suggestions from the report:
- North America accounted for the largest share in 2019 owing to the rising prevalence of chronic diseases in the geriatric population and high disposable income
- By type, the disposable segment is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to factors such as decreased infection risk and low maintenance cost
- By application, the gynecology segment is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to the increasing preference of minimally invasive gynecologic surgeries resulting in shorter hospital stays
- By end-use, the hospital segment accounted for the largest market share in 2019, as the hospital settings are equipped with technologically advanced devices for conducting minimally invasive surgeries.
Read 98 page research report with ToC on "Bipolar Forceps Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (Disposable, Reusable), By Application (Gynecology, Neurosurgery, Plastic Surgery), By End-use, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 - 2027'' at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/bipolar-forceps-market
The usage of bipolar forceps is expected to soar over the forecast period due to the increasing number of neurology and plastic surgeries. According to the American Association of Neurological Surgeons, 2017, an estimated 22.6 million patients suffer from neurological conditions, of which 13.8 million require surgery per year, globally. According to the Global Nursing and Healthcare Conference, 2016, approximately 234.0 million surgical procedures are performed globally. As per the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, around 17.5 million minimally invasive surgical procedures were performed in 2017, indicating a 2% rise from the previous year.
Grand View Research has segmented the global bipolar forceps market based on type, application, end-use, and region:
- Bipolar Forceps Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Bipolar Forceps Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- General surgery
- Plastic surgery
- Bipolar Forceps End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Specialty clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical centers
- Bipolar Forceps Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
List of Key Players of Bipolar Forceps Market
- Medtronic Plc
- KLS Martin
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Johnson & Johnson
- Integra LifeSciences
- Stingray Surgical Products, LLC
- Surgical Holdings
Find more research reports on Medical Devices Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Enteral Feeding Devices Market – The high prevalence of pre mature births, especially in developing economies such as China and India is among key factors driving the enteral feeding devices market. According to the WHO, one in every ten births are preterm, affecting families around the globe.
- Vascular Grafts Market – According to the British Heart Foundation, in 2015, around 2.3 million people in U.K. suffered from a coronary heart disease leading to 70,000 deaths. Vascular grafts are used for the treatment of such cardiovascular conditions. Therefore, high prevalence of CVDs is also anticipated to drive the market from 2019 to 2026.
- Radiofrequency Ablation Devices Market – Radiofrequency ablation is an effective treatment for small cancers and can be repeated if new cancer appears. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, global healthcare spending is anticipated to reach USD 18.28 trillion by 2040, at a CAGR of 2.6%.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
Upcoming Life Sciences Events
- June 2021
- Seoul: BIO Korea
- BioTrinity 2021
- July 2021
- BIO Asia-Taiwan