Global Smart Diaper Market by End-user, Distribution Channel and Region - Forecast to 2025
DUBLIN, May 28, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Smart Diaper Market By End User (Baby, Adult), By Distribution Channel (Supermarket/Hypermarket, Traditional Departmental Stores, Online, Others), By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Smart Diaper Market is anticipated to grow at brisk rate during the forecast period due to rising geriatric population and increasing awareness pertaining to personal hygiene.
Smart diapers come equipped with sensors which are connected to smartphone applications so that they can detect any leak and trigger an alarm to the app user. Other than that, smart diapers assist in maintaining hygiene, consequently, preventing any kind of infection.
The Global Smart Diaper Market can be segmented based on distribution channel, end-user and region. Based on distribution channel, the market can be segregated into supermarket or hypermarket, traditional departmental stores, online, among others. The online segment is expected to account for significant share over the coming years owing to factors such as plethora of options to choose from, discounts and coupons on the purchase of products.
Based on geography, globally, the smart diaper market can be classified into Asia-Pacific, North America, South America, Europe and Middle East & Africa. Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the highest rate during the next five years as countries such as China and India have large elderly population base. Additionally, improvement in healthcare standards and rise in purchasing power are likely to contribute to the growing demand for smart diapers.
Major companies operating in the Global Smart Diaper Market include Verily Life Sciences, Pixie Scientific, Sinopulsar Technology Inc., MONIT Corp., Kimberly-Clark, Procter & Gamble, Abena A/S, Sensassure, Indiegogo, Inc., Simavita Limited, among others. Manufacturers in the market are working on developing fluff-less diapers so that they can absorb extra liquids.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2015-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2021-2025
Objective of the Study
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the Global Smart Diaper Market.
- To forecast the Global Smart Diaper Market based on distribution channel, end-user and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Smart Diaper Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions etc. in the Global Smart Diaper Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Global Smart Diaper Market.
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. Global Smart Diaper Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By End-user (Baby, Adult)
22.214.171.124. Global Adult Smart Diapers Market Share
126.96.36.199.1. By Gender (Men, Women, Unisex)
5.2.2. By Distribution Channel (Supermarket/Hypermarket, Traditional Departmental Stores, Online, Others (Convenience Stores, Pharmacies/Chemists))
5.2.3. By Company (2018)
5.2.4. By Region
5.3. Market Attractiveness Index
6. Asia-Pacific Smart Diaper Market Outlook
7. Europe Smart Diaper Market Outlook
8. North America Smart Diaper Market Outlook
9. South America Smart Diaper Market Outlook
10. Middle East & Africa Smart Diaper Market Outlook
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1. Verily Life Sciences
13.2. Pixie Scientific
13.3. Sinopulsar Technology Inc.
13.4. MONIT Corp.
13.6. Procter & Gamble
13.7. Abena A/S
13.9. Indiegogo, Inc.
13.10. Simavita Limited
14. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/w0rdrm
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Upcoming Life Sciences Events
- July 2020
- Digital Novel Coronavirus Investment Forum Empowering Early
- Florida: Evolution Summit
- Taipei: BIO Asia-Taiwan