fishbat Shares Tips to Help Keep Clinical Trial Recruitment Efforts within Budget
NEW YORK, Oct. 15, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Given the time and resources dedicated to patient recruitment, it's important to manage costs each step of the way. With this in mind, fishbat shares tips to keep clinical trial recruitment efforts within budget.
- Utilize digital media. One of the best ways for clinical trial recruitment companies to stay in budget is by taking advantage of all forms of digital media. Social media, for example, allows companies to create their own accounts without upfront fees. They can also use social media to host content and connect with target audiences. Furthermore, it's cost-efficient to use at the onset. By using digital media, it becomes easier for clinical trial recruitment companies to stay in budget.
- Know how to manage time. It's possible that difficulties sticking to one's budget occur due to poor time management. As more companies shift to digital, in terms of overall operations, it's likely that software used for time management will become more prevalent. Some tools are used to schedule meetings while others are meant to track hours spent on different projects. With these tools, less time can be spent on tasks, therefore helping clinical trial companies stay within budget.
- Purchase equipment either in bulk or refurbished. From computers to medical devices, companies that run patient recruitment trials will require considerable equipment. Despite how costly this may appear, expenses can be reduced in a few ways. One such method is by purchasing such equipment in bulk, as sales may be provided to those that purchase large quantities of items. Refurbished items are less expensive, but function as if they're brand new, which is another option to consider when maintaining costs.
- Stick to the budget. Though creating a budget at the onset is simple, adhering to it is a separate task. This can be difficult to achieve without an understanding of what's needed. Company owners should not only be aware of what's being spent, but what's being brought in on a routine basis. If expenses exceed revenue, further evaluation will be required. With careful spending, however, sticking to a set budget can be done.
With these methods in place, clinical trial recruitment companies will be able to stay within budget. Everything from tools used for marketing to how equipment is purchased go a long way in managing costs and lowering overhead. By staying in budget, clinical trials will continue to be carried out, advancing medicine and helping the lives of others in the process.
About fishbat: fishbat is a full-service New York social media agency specializing in clinical trial advertising. The fishbat team takes a holistic business approach to their clients' digital marketing programs by understanding the importance of business principles just as well as the nuances of the latest digital technologies. fishbat offers every digital marketing service available from digital marketing research and planning to clinical trial brand development to website and asset creation through social media management and search engine optimization programs - all custom calibrated for both B2B and B2C businesses.
Upcoming Life Sciences Events
- June 2020
- Digital RESI – Three Day Conference
- BIO Digital
- Brussels: The Pharma Business Development Course