IDEXX Laboratories to Present at Two Upcoming Institutional Investor Conferences
WESTBROOK, Maine, Feb. 11, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDXX), a global leader in veterinary diagnostics, veterinary practice software and water microbiology testing, will participate in two upcoming conferences:
- Monday, February 25, 10:55 am EST – Brian McKeon, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, and Jay Mazelsky, Executive Vice President, Companion Animal Group, will present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Animal Health Summit, New York, New York.
- Monday, March 4, 10:25 am EST – Jonathan Ayers, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the 40th Annual Raymond James Institutional Investors Conference, Orlando, Florida.
Individuals can access the live audio webcasts of the presentations through links on the IDEXX website, www.idexx.com/investors. An archived edition of the presentations will be available via the same link.
About IDEXX Laboratories, Inc.
IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. is a member of the S&P 500® Index and is a leader in pet healthcare innovation, serving practicing veterinarians around the world with a broad range of diagnostic and information technology-based products and services. IDEXX products enhance the ability of veterinarians to provide advanced medical care, improve staff efficiency and build more economically successful practices. IDEXX is also a worldwide leader in providing diagnostic tests and information for livestock and poultry and tests for the quality and safety of water and milk. Headquartered in Maine, IDEXX employs more than 8,000 people and offers products to customers in over 175 countries. For more information about IDEXX, visit: www.idexx.com.
Contact: John Ravis, Investor Relations, (207) 556-8155
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/idexx-laboratories-to-present-at-two-upcoming-institutional-investor-conferences-300793385.html
SOURCE IDEXX Laboratories, Inc.
Upcoming Life Sciences Events
- February 2019
- Zurich: 12th Annual European Life Sciences CEO Forum
- March 2019
- Tokyo: BIO Asia International Conference
- Singapore: Phar-East 2019